Looking for a dedicated, detailed oriented, independent self-starter to join our team. Hours for this position vary greatly. Must be flexible and able to work when clients are available which includes days, evenings, and weekends. Hours are approximately 5 – 10 hours per week depending on the volume of clients.
Apply ONLY if…..
- You have effective communication skills.
- You pay great attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are an independent self-starter with time management skills.
- You are a quick learner and pick things up easily.
- You can maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- You can be flexible with your hours.
Tasks you would be performing:
- Contact clients, set up appointments to perform in-depth phone interviews collecting large quantities of information.
- Legibly write all data on corresponding paperwork.
- Enter all data into Best Case software with utmost accuracy.
- Send files and data electronically and through the U.S. Postal service in a timely manner.
- Enter potential client’s information through a marketing website with great accuracy and consistency as to not disrupt the flow of potential clients.
- Accurately type up legal documents.
- Polite/sensitive communication skills.
- Familiarity with Word Perfect.
- Knowledge to effectively operate computer system to transfer data/information.
Send your resume with a cover letter by using the form below (preferred) or send that by US Mail or fax to us from our contact information noted below.
Attn: Donna D’Amato, Manager
John D’Amato, PLLC
4245 Union Road
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Or send by facsimile to: