What we do:
John D’Amato, Esq. is the owner of John D’Amato, PLLC, and has over 25 years experience in helping individuals and small businesses with debt problems. The debt problems we resolve include the following: home foreclosure help, IRS problems, and other debts which may require bankruptcy help under Chapter 13, Chapter 7, and Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Why we do it:
John D’Amato, PLLC has the following purpose:
Remove or restructure debt with excellence for client prosperity in health, relationships, and finances.
Apply only if:
- your past employer would give you a great recommendation and would call you an “A-Level” employee;
- you are highly organized yourself and can assist the owner with staying organized;
- you are an excellent and quick learner and have very legible handwriting;
- you can accurately type at 45 WPM (or more);
- you are looking for a long-term professional relationship, i.e. one that exceeds five years;
- you have excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills;
- you have a strong work ethic, are detail oriented, and are a well-organized self-starter with a professional attitude;
- you have a keen attention to detail and accuracy, are accountable, and have a tenacity for finding solutions to problems;
- you are self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- you have an excellent work history;
The ideal person:
We firmly believe in hiring the RIGHT person for this job, not simply the person with the most credentials. The person we hire will be an “A-Level” employee who will know what it means to meet deadlines, work independently, and will help to restore our faith in the American work ethic. We like working with smart, motivated individuals who are eager to learn.
We would love to work with an experienced (5+ years) office worker who is motivated and works with ease on a computer (scan, emails, attachments, dual monitors etc.).
If you are a fast learner, can follow the standards and procedures of John D’Amato, PLLC, can conduct yourself in a professional manner, and clearly understand the difference between activity and accomplishment, then you should apply today! We would love to hear from you.
What you can expect:
- Hours: 20-30 hours per week
- Rate: $16-$19/hour
An employer with a calm personality that insists on kindness at the office.
Send your resume with a cover letter by using the form below (preferred) or send that by US Mail. Please note applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
Attn: Donna D’Amato, Talent Finder John D’Amato, PLLC
4245 Union Road, Suite 208
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Fax: 716-706-0013 Email: Johndamato121@gmail.com